In this short video we demonstrate how to assign a Macro Modulator to two curve controllers and how to record changes to that Macro in Ableton Live using automation.
- First we choose MagicDelay and the Macro parameter in the automation lane of Ableton Live’s Arrangement View.
- Next we open the Modulator Panel in MagicDelay and assign the modulator to the Invert and Shift curve controls.
- Then we change the Modulator from and LFO to a Macro Modulator.
- Once we are happy with that we start recording in Ableton Live.
- Replaying the recording demonstrates how automation moves the Macro and the connected curve controls.
Note that this video has no audio.